A blissful tennis community in the heart of West Austin.
The Courtyard Austin Tx is every tennis and swimming enthusiast’s dream destination. Wrapped in this piece of paradise are 14 outdoor and two indoor courts, a large swimming pool heated all year round, and a streamline of lakeside homes filling up the community bordering the immaculate beauty of Lake Austin. With an abundance of natural resources foiling the high-end amenities and top recreation spots inside the neighborhood, residents in the The Courtyard are used to waking up with the refreshing smell of green pastures.
Make your choice from a wide selection of spacious and classy the Courtyard homes for sale. Sixty-nine well-sculptured havens, including condos, garden homes and townhomes, are found within the community, each sized at least half an acre. Considered the most expensive homes are those sitting by the lake with boat docks on Bull Creek.
The Courtyard Austin Tx lies east of the Loop 360 highway going to downtown Austin, and a few minutes’ walk to the landmark 360 Bridge. The perfect location allows its residents an easy and direct access to the cosmopolitan district, as well as the serene offering of the Texas Hill Country.
The Courtyard home prices range from $175,000 to $1.5M with sizes from 1000 to 6000 square feet. Most homes have been landscaped to perfection and many residents preserve mature shade trees. High end homes feature in-home amenities such as gourmet kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, hot tubs and jetted bathtubs, cathedral ceilings with chandeliers, patios, splendid en suites, hardwood floors and outdoor pools. The Courtyard Austin Tx has a day dock and picnic area, as well as the famous marina area, The County Line Restaurant.
The dramatically landscaped neighborhood is within Austin Independent School District with excellent schools surrounding the area including McCallum High School, a recognized center for excellence in academics and special education programs, and the award-winning Highland Park Elementary School, both located in the soul of Texas.